Monday, January 12, 2015

Who? What? Where? When?


I know the France shootings, and all that stuff has been all over the news for the last few days.  I've written a few blogs about it, as you can clearly see.

This is a different sort of post I'm writing here.  This is a request.

I want to hear through e-mail, or in my comment section, from someone, anyone out there that was actually physically present at any of the shootings, and are able to provide proof of such claims.

Calmly awaiting his head to be hacked off
The reason I'm making said request is simple:  Did the shootings in fact happen?  Is there proof from any one's first-hand experience that it WASN'T a false flag attack?  Was ISIS actually involved?

I want to hear the story straight from the horses mouth, so to speak.  Not from the mainstream media that's shoving an 'official story' down our throats.