Wednesday, January 14, 2015

MORE PROOF CHARLIE HEBDO WAS FAKED!!!!



So now it's Al-Qaeda, not ISIS or ISIL, or whatever they Hell they want you to call it.

Tout est pardonne (All is forgiven)
I'm not saying I know a lot about Islam, but until pictures of Mohammed started showing up in European newspapers, I was totally blind sided with the concept of showing, making, or seeing an image of your prophet was a Hell worthy trespass.  Because believe me when I say this, I would guess that billions upon billions of people throughout history have seen, and/or drawn pictures of Jesus, St. Peter, and even some of God (Allah) him/herself.

For one thing, I became quite close friends with a very devout Muslim, and I even asked him a couple of years ago, just how bad it really is print pictures of Mohammed (referring to Charlie Hebdo).  His reply - "It's frowned upon.  We don't like it.  But, it really isn't that big of a deal".   So, what I'm saying here is:  99% of this is being fabricated.  I can't prove or disprove the attacks in Paris.  I'd love to hear from someone who was actually there, and can prove it.  I've only seen the same 'witness' on the news, who was allegedly a hostage in the market.  Her story seems quite
AK-47
fantastic, even for someone who allegedly witnessed this.  I'm not buying her story.  Not to mention, I don't know anyone her age who could identify an AK-47, or call it a KALASHNIKOV.  I'm pretty sure most people would call it a machine gun.  It almost seems as if saying they had AK-47's, it was almost like validating her story.

Here's a link to the interview.  Yes a link.  for some reason MSN doesn't have an EMBED option for their video's.

Hostage Interview

So now, a whole week later, we have a video released, allegedly by Al-Qaeda claiming responsibility for this 'attack' in Paris.  Wait, didn't ISIS/ISIL claim responsibility first?  I'm confused.  But, isn't that what THEY want?  For us to be confused.



This is the video that was released on Youtube by Al-Qaeda (allegedly).  Now you would think that by now hundreds of thousands of people would have viewed this video by now.  After all, it IS the original upload.  When I viewed this video
Viewer #69 at time of writing
at 8:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-5), I was only the 57th person to view it.  Yes, I was number 57.  Seem kind of odd to you, too?  A video of a man claiming to be responsible for the largest terror attack in the history of France, and less than 100 people have viewed it 12 hours after it was uploaded?  Come on, they expect me/you to believe this garbage? 

Now they have the alleged third person involved in this 'massacre', and it's some woman who's on the run in Turkey.  They will never ever find her, or she will end up dead.  After all, dead men tell no tails.  I am even questioning her existence at all.

What do you think?

Knowledge is power.  Arm yourself!!