Monday, November 24, 2014

Ebola is BULLSHIT!

I know it's been a while since I posted here, but I've been watching the news, listening to the radio, and reading newspapers during my sabbatical.
During the initial stories about the 'Ebola outbreak' in west Africa, I called bullshit on it.
Now, I'm presenting to you, even more proof, mostly fully factual proof that this Ebola outbreak is just a bunch of bullshit, designed to make you capitulate.  



As you can clearly see, there is plenty of proof, AND evidence that this whole Ebola outbreak is nothing but a massive LIE, that unfortunately, most people are believing. 



Even the mainstream media is trying to put a stop to the 'conspiracy theorists'. 
I kind of liked Anderson Cooper.  Not as a reporter or journalist, but as a person.  But, that feeling seems to have left me now.  It's unfortunate.