Monday, July 28, 2014

UFO, or Black Ops In Toronto?

On Saturday July 26th, 2014, there were numerous glowing objects spotted in the sky over Toronto, Canada.
There have been a few stories in the mainstream media about this event.  Mostly claiming the lights were Chinese Lanterns.

UFO Over Toronto?  Flashing lights confound sky-watchers

Police officer explains mystery behind mysterious lights hovering over North York


I'm actually not too surprised about these stories in the media.  
After all, our news reporters tell us that is scripted for them, not BY them.  In most countries around the world, investigative journalism is going by the way-side. 

I'm not going to jump to the conclusion that those hovering lights over Toronto (North York) were in fact ships from another planet.  I will agree however, that they are, by definition:  Unidentified Fly Objects.

My best guess is that those glowing balls caught on camera, were one of two things:  A top secret new military drone, or flying saucer (think Avro Car), or, were in fact Space ships being flown by E.T.



I'd like to hear your feedback, and what you think these mysterious flying objects are.  Take a look at the video footage, and tell me all about your thoughts in the comment section, please.  Also, feel free to share this post with your friends, and fellow 'free thinkers'.



I BELIEVE