Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Missing Plane....?

This post is being put up in a hurry.  I hope you understand why, once you read below.




So, I was cruising around Above Top Secret and I was reading about the search for the missing Malaysian Airlines jet.

I was pointed in the direction of a FREE satellite surveillance website www.tomnod.com
After readi8ng a bit about the site, I signed up... and just for shits and giggles, I began looking around for our 'missing plane'. 

I've included a screen shot of what I found at:  Lat: 11.577303 Long: 92.680922

Look what I found!!
I've attempted to pull the picture off of GoogleMaps, but was only greeted with cloud cover over the exact location. Given that Lat/Long, it translates to this area:

Nayashahar RV, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India 744105

Which is located on the southern end of Smith Island, between the Bay of Bengal of the Andaman Sea, India. 
With a RED dot
Any ideas what this may be?  Pass this along to your friends  Retweet it, share it on Facebook, or any of your other social media site.  I want to figure out what this is?  Noah's Plane?  A glitch in the imaging software?  What?

Help me out, folks!