Friday, October 11, 2013

A Fresh Start.....





So, this is my first post in more than a year and a half.  The reason for that is simple:  My psycho ex-girlfriend didn't like the fact the I was making more money online, than she was from slaving at her nine-to-five job.  So, I stopped writing, and got an actual job.  Which I still made shit-tonnes more money than her.



After that, many other crazy things happened (all of which I plan on documenting in a book), so need less to say, I've been offline completely for almost a year.



Now I'm back, and plan on continuing to spread the truth.  Things that are really happening behind the scene.  What is 'Big Brother' really up to?  What are the Powers That Be (PTB), doing to control our lives?  Who's manipulating our decisions, actions, and why?



I'm going to post as often as I can, so please bookmark this site, and check back often.



Thanks.